Repostagem:
Gênero: AOR
Origem: USA
Ano: 1988
Set:
1. The Approach
2. Gettin Hot
3. I Dont Know
4. The Dice
5. Here I Am
6. Let's Talk About Life
7. Miracle
8. Touch
9. The Friend
10. No More Lies
11. The End
12. Here I Am (Maxi Version)
13. Let's Talk About Life (Maxi Version)
14. Family Man (Maxi Version)
15. My Little Friend
16. The Friend
17. Here I Am
18. Family Man Suite
19. Jailhouse Rock
Members:
Jorg Sieber - Vocals
Robert Papst - Guitars
Fred Neudert - Bass
Johnny Rohde - Kkeyboards
Angie Buchzyk - Keyboards, Vocals
Rick Schulz - Drums
Jochen Proske - Sax
Grehard Schleifer - Guitars
Johnny Szonell - Guitars
Posted By Alehard
Gênero: AOR
Origem: USA
Ano: 1988
Set:
1. The Approach
2. Gettin Hot
3. I Dont Know
4. The Dice
5. Here I Am
6. Let's Talk About Life
7. Miracle
8. Touch
9. The Friend
10. No More Lies
11. The End
12. Here I Am (Maxi Version)
13. Let's Talk About Life (Maxi Version)
14. Family Man (Maxi Version)
15. My Little Friend
16. The Friend
17. Here I Am
18. Family Man Suite
19. Jailhouse Rock
Members:
Jorg Sieber - Vocals
Robert Papst - Guitars
Fred Neudert - Bass
Johnny Rohde - Kkeyboards
Angie Buchzyk - Keyboards, Vocals
Rick Schulz - Drums
Jochen Proske - Sax
Grehard Schleifer - Guitars
Johnny Szonell - Guitars
Posted By Alehard


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário