domingo, 14 de junho de 2015

FREAK OF NATURE - FREAKOLOGY



Repostagem:

Gênero: Hard Rock
Origem: U.S.A
Ano: 2003


Set:

Disc 1
1.   Turn the Other Way  
2.   What Am I  
3.   Rescue Me  
4.   92  
5.   People  
6.   World Doesn't Mind  
7.   Possessed  
8.   Where Can I Go  
9.   If I Leave  
10.   Love Was Here  
11.   Are You Ready  

Disc 2
1.   The Gathering  
2.   Enemy  
3.   Stand Back  
4.   Raping the Cradle  
5.   Big Black Hole  
6.   The Tree  
7.   Candle  
8.   Need  
9.   Open Space  
10.   Get It Yourself  
11.   Powerless  
12.   The Parting  

Disc 3
1.   Blame It On the Fool  
2.   One Love  
3.   Where You Belong  
4.   Wartime  
5.   Dead and Gone  
6.   What Am I?  
7.   I Regret  
8.   Can't Find My Way  
9.   If  
10.   Turn the Other Way  
11.   Are You Ready  
12.   Possessed  
13.   Disturbing the Peace  


Members:
Mike Tramp - Vocals
Jerry Best - Bass
Kenny Korade - Guitars
Johnny Haro - Drums
Dennis Chick - Guitars
Oliver Steffensen - Guitars

Posted By Alehard


Nenhum comentário: