quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014

MITCH MALLOY - II



Gênero: AOR
Origem: U.S.A
Ano: 2011


Set:

1.   I'm the One  
2.   Falling to Pieces  
3.   I'll Love You Still  
4.   Carry On  
5.   Love Song  
6.   On & On  
7.   I Don't Know How  
8.   Take It all  
9.   What I Miss  
10.   As Long as I'm With You  
11.   Let Love Win  
12.   All My Friends   


Members:
Mitch Malloy - Vocals, Guitars
Victor Broden - Bass
Miles Mcpherson - Drums
Phil Collen - Guitars
Keith Scott - Guitars
C.J. Vanston - Keyboards
Leo Leoni - Guitars
Freddy Scherer - Guitars
Keith Howland - Guitars
Pete Lesperance - Guitars
Hugh Mcdonald - Bass
John Henry Trinko - B3 organ
John Deaderick - Keyboards
Randy Goodrum - Piano
Kenny Greenburg - Guitars
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards
Mario Percudant - Backing Vocals
Jeff Scott Soto - Backing Vocals
Brett Walker - Backing Vocals
Dez Dickerson - Backing Vocals



Posted By Alehard

Nenhum comentário: