Gênero: Melodic/Hard Rock
Origem: Germany
Ano: 2012
Set:
Disc 1
- Burning Heart (Live)
- Save Me
- All On Your Own
- Longing for Love
- When Love Fails
- Angels of Heaven
- Out On the Run (Live)
- Don't Give Up
- Long Gone
- Generation Jedi (Live)
- Don't Keep Me Waiting
- Still I Believe (Live)
- Heart On the Run
- Here Comes the Heartache
- I'll Be There
- I Fight
- The Way You Want It
Disc 2
- Rock 'N' Roll (Live - Previously Unreleased)
- A Little More Love (Live)
- Come On
- The Heart of Summer
- Angel of Dawn (Live)
- The Call of the Heart (Live)
- Rain Song
- Like a Rock
- Out of the Night
- Meant To Be
- Don't Count On Me
- Just Another Perfect Day
- Light in the Dark
- Man On the Moon (Live)
- Children's Eyes
Members:
Tommy Heart - Vocals
Helge Engelke - Guitars, Keyboards
Andy Malecek - Guitars
Ule W. Ritgen - Bass
CC Behrens - Drums
Philippe Candas - Drums
Posted By Alehard


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário