Gênero: Melodic Rock/AOR
Origem: U.K.
Ano: 2011
Set:
Disc 1
- Search Goes On (New Track 2011)
- Too Sad To Cry
- What Ever Gets You Through the Night
- A Leap in the Dark
- City of Lights
- Voodoo Eyes
- Wide Open
- Castles in the Sand
- The Fall (Previously Unreleased)
- These Are the Days (Previously Unreleased)
- When Angels Call
- Magazine
- A Man I'll Never Be (Previously Unreleased)
Disc 2
- Best Is Yet To Come
- Where Ever You Want Me
- Elena
- Stranger in This City (Previously Unreleased)
- Eyes Open Wide
- Where the Pieces Fall
- I Believe (Previously Unreleased)
- Way of the Buffalo
- One Love
- The Man in the Iron Mask
- Staring Down the Gun
- I Count the Days
- Long Long Way from Home (Previously Unreleased)
Members:
Chris Ousey - Vocals
Steve Gibson - Drums
Steve Millington - Keyboards
Steve Morris - Guitars, Bass, Keyboards
Posted By Alehard
Colaboration By Lostryder



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário